Amerucana and Bantam?

nice! well, they should become friends eventually. :) Some of my chickens are the best of friends, and some have decided to be mortal enemies! :)

I love all my roos. They are my favorite chickens...even the roos with an attitude problem are still loveable.

What is the roo? I recently got a new bantam calico cochin x millie boy, and he is so pretty! also super friendly...follows me around while i do my daily chores :)
I hope they become friends...at least she has some bantys now and we will get more big chickens (5 red sex-links) for the Bramha. I think she is mortal enemies with them...lol

I only like roos that are nice. I HATED my old buff orp roo after he started attacking everyone..age rangeing 2yrs-30+yrs..then he started attacking me.

I am not sure what the roo is, he is slightly speckled, has the squeakiest little crow lol! Maybe I can post a picture later.

There is a picture of Jinx the large banty..any ideas what breed(s) I caught a sight of a couple hair tufts, very tiny on her upper leg.

I hope they become friends...at least she has some bantys now and we will get more big chickens (5 red sex-links) for the Bramha. I think she is mortal enemies with them...lol

I only like roos that are nice. I HATED my old buff orp roo after he started attacking everyone..age rangeing 2yrs-30+yrs..then he started attacking me.

I am not sure what the roo is, he is slightly speckled, has the squeakiest little crow lol! Maybe I can post a picture later.

There is a picture of Jinx the large banty..any ideas what breed(s) I caught a sight of a couple hair tufts, very tiny on her upper leg.
not sure what she is...looks like a mix to me...she's pretty though!!

What color brahma do you have? I love brahma's...first chickens i ever got were 6 light brahma's. Few days later i got 4 buff ones along with leghorns, cornish, and pro reds. Haha, the brahmas are the prettiest :)

Pic of the roo would be cool! i love seeing chicken pics!

not sure what she is...looks like a mix to me...she's pretty though!!

What color brahma do you have? I love brahma's...first chickens i ever got were 6 light brahma's. Few days later i got 4 buff ones along with leghorns, cornish, and pro reds. Haha, the brahmas are the prettiest :)

Pic of the roo would be cool! i love seeing chicken pics!

My Brahma is very similar to jinx... not as much black though.
I will try and get a good shot of the roo tomorrow... they will probably be roosting in the freezing rain lol.

There is a picture of video of the roo...Will try to get better ones tomorrow..mute the volume. I have a little sister talking randomly in it lol

Well it's actually not a video of a good picture... he is on the floor of the poop board in that pic I think and you can see the big Brahma
yeah, i can't tell from the pic, but the brahma is pretty :) she is a buff. Does Jinx have feathering on her feet? She could be a bantam brahma mix...not a true bantam brahma though...some of the feathers are wrong.

yeah, i can't tell from the pic, but the brahma is pretty :) she is a buff. Does Jinx have feathering on her feet? She could be a bantam brahma mix...not a true bantam brahma though...some of the feathers are wrong.
Thanks. :)

Yeah I forgot to get a pic today..lol maybe tommorow.

Jinx has tiny tiny tufts.. not feathers that cover, but tufts

Yes, I like them!

I still think it's hilarious that the Roo is nicer then any of my hens...lol Bramha would be next on the list.
lol...i have 1 bantam roo who is the sweetest guy ever!! He likes to butter his girls up, and protects them from the big bad layer flock...he also follows me around like a fluffy little puppy dog! My buff brahma's where really sweet...i will be getting a new one in march...sadly my old ones got killed by a fox :(
This is the sweet roo, Sebastian :) He's a Bantam Calico cochin x bantam millie fluer d'uccle...he will throw some nice babies!!

Back
Top Bottom