An Angel's purpose

Sky leapt up into a nearby tree and peered out over the land. The thickness of smoke and the crackle of fire was hissing at the edges of their ears. "Oh, no..." Sky dropped back down and begun to run towards Altair's town.

As they jumped into the town, Sky begun to dash around.

And then she saw him.
He stepped out from a horse carriage. He had inky, wispy black hair and silver shining chestplate with a crimson collar and sleeves to his expensive clothing. A bit of stubble and scratches lined his face with a hardset jaw and high cheekbones. He had pale skin and very dark eyes.
Sky merely stood there. She seemed calm and collected.
But then she chuckled.

As they jumped into the town, Sky begun to dash around.

And then she saw him.
He stepped out from a horse carriage. He had inky, wispy black hair and silver shining chestplate with a crimson collar and sleeves to his expensive clothing. A bit of stubble and scratches lined his face with a hardset jaw and high cheekbones. He had pale skin and very dark eyes.
Sky merely stood there. She seemed calm and collected.
But then she chuckled.
Twilight frowned. "What's going on?" She said softly, though her voice was laced with a cold tone.

Last edited:
The man looked behind him and nodded. Soldiers in glimmering armor ran out and surrounded Sky.
Sky didn't move at all, or so it looked. Her eyes did not light, and she remained still. As if she was completely unafraid.
And suddenly, just suddenly, they dropped to the ground, lifeless.

( Look up 'tobuscus literal assassin's creed brotherhood' on Youtube and listen/watch. When the people fall down and Ezio didn't do anything, that's basically what Sky did. )

The man looked behind him and nodded. Soldiers in glimmering armor ran out and surrounded Sky.
Sky didn't move at all, or so it looked. Her eyes did not light, and she remained still. As if she was completely unafraid.
And suddenly, just suddenly, they dropped to the ground, lifeless.

( Look up 'tobuscus literal assassin's creed brotherhood' on Youtube and listen/watch. When the people fall down and Ezio didn't do anything, that's basically what Sky did. )
(My parents won't like it if I do.... They probably for even want me to RP on this thread....)

Twilight stared in shock, unable to move, wondering what had just happened.

( Huh? What do you mean 'they won't let you RP'? RP sparks creativity. It's imagination in the highest degree. I mean, I understand the Assassin's Creed thing. I personally adore Assassin's Creed but I can DEFINETLY understand why some parents wouldn't like it. It's pretty gorey and erotic at some points, but I don't understand the whole 'RP' deal. )

Sky lowered her head and drew a blade and gently brought it to her lips, then down again.
The man sneered and sent out more men. But this time, Sky was on fire. She flung knives and was a thoroughbred. Wild and untamed, she raged throughout the soldiers. And again, she somehow ended up in the place she started.

( Huh? What do you mean 'they won't let you RP'? RP sparks creativity. It's imagination in the highest degree. I mean, I understand the Assassin's Creed thing. I personally adore Assassin's Creed but I can DEFINETLY understand why some parents wouldn't like it. It's pretty gorey and erotic at some points, but I don't understand the whole 'RP' deal. )

Sky lowered her head and drew a blade and gently brought it to her lips, then down again.
The man sneered and sent out more men. But this time, Sky was on fire. She flung knives and was a thoroughbred. Wild and untamed, she raged throughout the soldiers. And again, she somehow ended up in the place she started.
(Well... With the angels and demons... They think its bad and that it will influence what I believe in...)

( *snaps* I understand. But hell, my family is athiest so it doesn't really matter. My mum agrees with RPing because of the creativity intertwined with it. )

Sky was quickly joined by the others: Connor, Altair, Desmond, and Diablo.
"Never mess with the Assassins." Sky hissed as her Assassins surrounded her, in formation for battle.

( *snaps* I understand. But hell, my family is athiest so it doesn't really matter. My mum agrees with RPing because of the creativity intertwined with it. )

Sky was quickly joined by the others: Connor, Altair, Desmond, and Diablo.
"Never mess with the Assassins." Sky hissed as her Assassins surrounded her, in formation for battle.
(Oh, I'm Christian.... And if they knew I was on this RP, I would probably get in HUGE trouble.... My mom didn't even like that I read unearthly... Which is what this RP is based off of...)

Back
Top Bottom