An Angel's purpose

( I ADORE Unearthly. )
More soldiers poured from their shelter where they'd been watching. Flames erupted around the Assassins, rising up and up. They hissed, but calmed quickly.
"Rodrigo."
"Auditore."
"Welcome to the new age, old friend." Sky outstretched her arms.
Rodrigo smirked.
Sky suddenly shouted, all the rage bleeding out of her. Her voice was so utterly terrifying, some of Rodrigo's men cowered at this new voice. Rodrigo even took a step back.
"It's time to WAKE UP, Rodrigo!!! This is it, you and I!" She roared, walking right at him. Her blade was pointed right at Rodrigo. His men scattered and hid, mortified. She still shouted, and Rodrigo backed up against his carriage. "This is MY revolution! I want you to get to know this blade real well, Rodrigo. Because it's marks are gonna be left on whatEVERI leave of you!!! I can feel it, deep in my bones. I'll
kill you right now!!! Don't you DARE touch another town!!!
"
Rodrigo took a moment to reply, trying to recover from shock. His voice cracked in nervousness. "Fine, you and I. Right now."

(For the full effect of the next few posts, listen to Radioactive by Imagine Dragons.)

( ASDFGHJKL HOW MUCH YOU ARE MISSING OUT IS UNBEARABLE )

( Also, Twilight can just strike up a conversation with another Assassin whilst Sky epicly battles it out like a badas* with Rodrigo for JUSSSTICEEEEE )

( ASDFGHJKL HOW MUCH YOU ARE MISSING OUT IS UNBEARABLE )

( Also, Twilight can just strike up a conversation with another Assassin whilst Sky epicly battles it out like a badas* with Rodrigo for JUSSSTICEEEEE )
(No, I really don't want to read it... Or even watch the movie. It's all a bunch of witchcraft and I don't think it's right....)

(How?)

Back
Top Bottom