An Angel's purpose

"I'm sure this is a bit disconcerting to you, Twilight." Connor murmured, hand on his weapon.
"It's disconcerting to ME." Desmond sneered. "He's the target on Ezio's watch. He burned Altaïr's town. Ezio will annihilate him." She put in.
"In short, Rodrigo is Ezio's sworn enemy. He's clearly in contact with the angels, may even be one." Connor said, giving a glare to Desmond from under his grey hood. Desmond shrugged.
"You guys know nothing about Rodrigo. Rodrigo is Sylvia's commander. Rodrigo practically OWNS Sylvia." Diablo replied, watching them with stormy eyes.
The only one that was quiet was Altaïr, who was watching his entire hometown burn.

Rodrigo's soldiers roared up from behind, planning to kill the Assassins. Altaïr screeched with rage and rampaged through them, fury in his every move. He struck with such force and power that he was practically shaking. The dead men lie in piles at Altaïr's feet, and he looked back up at the others. They watched him, and Diablo walked over to put his arm around Altaïr. "You're alright, buddy."

"I'm sure this is a bit disconcerting to you, Twilight." Connor murmured, hand on his weapon.
"It's disconcerting to ME." Desmond sneered. "He's the target on Ezio's watch. He burned Altaïr's town. Ezio will annihilate him." She put in.
"In short, Rodrigo is Ezio's sworn enemy. He's clearly in contact with the angels, may even be one." Connor said, giving a glare to Desmond from under his grey hood. Desmond shrugged.
"You guys know nothing about Rodrigo. Rodrigo is Sylvia's commander. Rodrigo practically OWNS Sylvia." Diablo replied, watching them with stormy eyes.
The only one that was quiet was Altaïr, who was watching his entire hometown burn.

Rodrigo's soldiers roared up from behind, planning to kill the Assassins. Altaïr screeched with rage and rampaged through them, fury in his every move. He struck with such force and power that he was practically shaking. The dead men lie in piles at Altaïr's feet, and he looked back up at the others. They watched him, and Diablo walked over to put his arm around Altaïr. "You're alright, buddy."
"Only a bit...." Twilight said to Conner.

Back
Top Bottom