Ancona Ducklings and Hatching Eggs

learycow

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 1, 2011
Southern Maine
Al's Quackery, quality anconas!

Flocks include black, blue, chocolate, lilac, lavender and silver. May hatch a tricolor

NPIP

Unsexed $10 each
Sexed males $6 each
Sexed male/female pairs $25 per pair
Assorted colors

Hatching eggs $40 per dozen cream and green eggs
Green eggs only $25 per half dozen

Message me with quantity and zip code for shipping quote!

CURRENTLY READY TO SHP:
I have 4 male/female pairs ready. Less than a week old. Chocolates, blues and lilacs and lavenders
Currently hatching and will be ready Monday, GREEN EGG BABIES- these all hatch from green eggs. Can send pics of available babies once dry. $12 each straight run on these

Last edited:
Do you have any eggs available and would you ship them to Arkansas. I would need them by next week to put in the incubator.
Thanks

Do you have any eggs available and would you ship them to Arkansas. I would need them by next week to put in the incubator.
Thanks
Yes, I have eggs available daily unless someone orders a large amount! Feel free to message me to arrange payment. I can collect fresh and ship as soon as I receive payment in full.

I currently have a dozen green eggs only if you are interested in those. Or I can gather up a mix

I am so sorry I missed this message and have already ordered eggs. I will be hatching eggs again either in the fall or spring at school depending on when their future home wants them and will also hatch again next summer. I would love to order some eggs from you at some point in the future.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom