And the winner of the 'got eggs?' tee shirt is....!!***

ADozenGirlz

The Chicken Chick[IMG]emojione/assets/png/00ae.png
10 Years
Oct 18, 2009
Connecticut
My Christmas Egg Tree was entered into a contest and this thread was intended to rally support for it to promote chicken keeping. The votes in the contest were comprimised by a hacker and I withdrew my tree from the competition in protest. The BYC support has been AMAZING and I am so appreciative to all of you for joining Team Egg Tree. I wish I could give you all a 'got eggs' tee shirt but I can't (until I hit the Lotto and then I will.)

43104_contest_pic.jpg

My DIY instructions for making your own egg ornaments is on my blog here:http://eggcartonlabels.blogspot.com/2011/10/egg-blowing-101-and-how-to-decorate.html

Last edited:
Yay! I voted, changed my signature, and posted about it on FB and got at least one of my friends to vote! Woot woot!

I voted the other. Wil do again. But silly question, how do you keep tract of our votes, adding this to signature etc?

Quote:
Thank you FrenchToast. I can see if the siggy is different, so that's easy. And you'll have to comment on the thread every time you vote. It has to be the honor system but how desperate for a tee shirt would someone have to be to lie about voting on a Christmas tree? (Santa knows these things).
smile.png

Ok, just added to my signature ! Testing to see if it took !!! LOL

Shoot, doesn't look like it took. I'll try again. Ok got it !!! Forgot to include the chicks !!

Last edited:
Wonder why it won't underline the link to vote when I added it to my signature ????? I must have something turnd off ??? Any ideas?

I voted again btw. Hopefully I can get this figured out so we can get you more votes. So far to good though !!! You're ahead by a long shot. Beautiful beautiful egg ornaments !!!

Testing

Red Please vote for BYC Member ADozenGirlz in this Christmas Tree contest!! She is #35 Kathy M. Here is the link :
http://cooperboone.com/eat/contest

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom