My Christmas EGG TREE!

You are cordially INVITED TO come on over to my Facebook page, I'm having a 'Night Before Christmas Giveway!" Just upload a favorite photo of your chickens (or you and your chickens, your kids and chickens, whatever) for a chance to win a 'got eggs?' tee shirt! http://www.Facebook.com/Egg.Carton.Labels.by.ADozenGirlz
43104_welcome_to_byc.jpg

oh my gosh...i went to vote and see you arent in it anymore!.....did you pull your tree out yourself??......i read what you said about the unfair voting...
i have to say...i was wondering how they had so many votes as well!!!...you were ahead..then the other two came up with hundreds over night!
well....you know you put the most into your tree!!!.....merry christmas!

So sorry...but it is more important how you run the race than whether or not you win, and you ran a great race. You are a winner in our books!

Quote:
I did withdraw it. I couldn't ask people to vote knowing that it was a waste of their time. My mission was accomplished through the Egg Tree though, I was able to share it, with your help, to countless people who may never have even considered chicken keeping previously. I had fun and enjoyed chatting with so many wonderful BYCers about it. It was good to be on Team BYC!
Thanks again for all of your kind words and support goldies999!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom