anime school RP

"I don't know." The vet replied.
Annekin rolled up into a kushing position before roaring to his feet. The dust fell off of him like a strange confetti, adorning his magnificence. He walked slowly to Skylar, and nudged her face with his nose.

(thanks for that info ms.chickenoverlord)  aglaia sat straight up in her seat trying to pay attention to the teacher 

(well, it got you in the shower XD)

"I don't know." The vet replied.
Annekin rolled up into a kushing position before roaring to his feet. The dust fell off of him like a strange confetti, adorning his magnificence. He walked slowly to Skylar, and nudged her face with his nose.
Raz smiled. "hey, I gotta go feed my horsey children. Ya wanna come?" he asked skylar.

Last edited:
hello people who "might" still be following this rp
it seems that we have had a bit of a "dead" moment with our rp.
i hope we can maybe 'start over' or keep going with what we have already started
if you are still following please vote

start over or keep going

[SIZE=300%][COLOR=66FF99]hello people who "might" still be following this rp [/COLOR][/SIZE] it seems that we have had a bit of a "dead" moment with our rp. i hope we can maybe 'start over' or keep going with what we have already started if you are still following please vote [COLOR=00FFFF]start over or keep going[/COLOR]
I vote keep going

Back
Top Bottom