anime school RP

After school Sophia walked down the street, she turned a corner and came to her house, she walked in, her mother looked at her with a smile, but said. "Don't forget to be on time for dinner!" She said, she walked into the living room towards her room, her father glared at her. "You're late girl." he said, obviously very drunk again.

Last edited:
"I-ill look..... I guess....."
Aglaia smiled "i understand if you dint want one, i don't want to see that one die, hes been there for a while the shelter only keeps them for a short period of time" Aglaia said voice trailing off "well this is it" Aglaia said immediately changing tone

Aglaia smiled "i understand if you dint want one, i don't want to see that one die, hes been there for a while the shelter only keeps them for a short period of time" Aglaia said voice trailing off "well this is it" Aglaia said immediately changing tone
"I-I love animals.... It's just.... My fost-family...." She said, catching herself before she had called her "family" a foster family.

Last edited:
"I-I love animals.... It's just.... My fost-family...." She said, catching herself before she had called her "family" a foster family.
"i understand" aglaia said "well lets meet them" leading ellen to the cat room. when we reached the room all the cats flooded to the side of the cage closest to aglaia she walked to the edge of the room opened a cage and pulled out a little tom with big ears and paws "see he matches your hair color!!" aglaia said handing her the tom

Back
Top Bottom