anime school RP

Once Kenzie reached her neighborhood, she climbed up the fire escape ladder to her room so her parents wouldn't know she had been out. But she didn't have very good luck. Inside her room sat her mother and father. "Where were you, little lady?...." Her father growled.

Last edited:
"S-sorry..." She said, frightened that her father might hit her. "I-I was out w-with some friends..." She mumbled, her voice cracking. That's when her father slapped her, his hand striking her cheek. She stumbled back and held her stinging cheek. "I told you to come home right after school!" He yelled at her.

Wintent walked down the street towards her house singing softly, "Pain, without love Pain, I can't get enough Pain, I like it rough 'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all..."

Last edited:
A tear slipped down Kenzie's burning cheek. The mother placed her fists on her hips. "We need some more groceries from the store.. You go and think about what you've done while you get the things on this list..." She snapped as she gave Kenzie a shopping list.
Without another word, Kenzie ran past her parents and out the door towards the store, not wanting to risk getting hit again.

Back
Top Bottom