anime school RP

Aglaia and Percy walked into school,"nice outfit" Aglaia said impressed "i try my hardest," they both continued down the hall then percy set his eyes on kenzie he blushed and said "hi kenzie!!" he said in a non-Percy like way aglaia noticed how nervus he was speaking.
*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*
beth walked into school pushing every kid out of the way on her way down the hall "jock!! what did i tell you about those shoes there totally un-manly don't you know guy fashion? and what is that smell? what did you do use half a can of ax!!??" beth squealed at her brother as she continued to nag jock punched a dent in his locker. looking at her, his hazel eyes blazing with rage "how about you shut up and continue being daddys trashy little girl!!" he spat slamming his locker door shut marching away.

Wintent read the book happily. At last Harry strugled to his feet and helped Becket up. The air was gull of the bells of fire engines. And then... She didn't get to finish the sentence as the book was forcefully ripped from her hands.

"H-hey!" Wintent protested standing up. The guy holding it laughed holding it out of her reach. Wintentjumoed trying to grab It but it was to high for her to reach.

"hi Missy!" Leo said smiling as he recognized her face and odd personallity
she grinned at him. "howdy Leo! Hold on a sec." she said, walking toward the jock that was torturing wintent.

"H-hey!" Wintent protested standing up. The guy holding it laughed holding it out of her reach. Wintentjumoed trying to grab It but it was to high for her to reach.
missy walked up behind, grinning like a skull. She grabbed his hair, pulling him over backwards.

she grinned at him. "howdy Leo! Hold on a sec." she said, walking toward the jock that was torturing wintent.
missy walked up behind, grinning like a skull. She grabbed his hair, pulling him over backwards.

"Ow! Ow! Unkle!" The guy said as she pulled him back. Wintent watcged quietly.

Missy kicked his legs out from under him, making his backside hit the ground with a smack. She giggled."now, why don't you explain to me why you were bothering this girl?" she said slowly, like she was along to a three year old.

Last edited:
Missy kicked his legs out from under him, making his backside hit the ground with a smack. She giggled."now, why don't you explain to me why you were bothering this girl?" she said slowly, like she was along to a three year old.

He groaned. "...I don't know ..." he said.

Wintent bent down grabbing her book that he dropped.

Aglaia and Percy walked into school,"nice outfit" Aglaia said impressed "i try my hardest," they both continued down the hall then percy set his eyes on kenzie he blushed and said "hi kenzie!!" he said in a non-Percy like way aglaia noticed how nervus he was speaking.
*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*
beth walked into school pushing every kid out of the way on her way down the hall "jock!! what did i tell you about those shoes there totally un-manly don't you know guy fashion? and what is that smell? what did you do use half a can of ax!!??" beth squealed at her brother as she continued to nag jock punched a dent in his locker. looking at her, his hazel eyes blazing with rage "how about you shut up and continue being daddys trashy little girl!!" he spat slamming his locker door shut marching away.
Kenzie kept her head down, but looked up slightly with her eyes, "h-hi, Percy..." She said slowly, her voice barely above a whisper. She sat in her desk quietly, her dark black hair falling into her eyes.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom