Announcing BYC Golden Feather Memberships

Hi all,
Just wondering how I can purchase golden feather membership as I'm in UK and don't do PayPal? Many thanks in advance for any advice
frow.gif

If you will click on "Store" in the upper right of the page, then on "Payment and Shipping" under "information," you will see our terms explained.

ok, so, this is probably answered elsewhere but I couldn't find it. I was a golden feather and finally noticed that I wasn't anymore. I am sure my membership ran out so I just renewed, re-joined????

My question;
why wasn't I notified my membership was up for renewal? Did I miss something?

ok, so, this is probably answered elsewhere but I couldn't find it. I was a golden feather and finally noticed that I wasn't anymore. I am sure my membership ran out so I just renewed, re-joined????

My question;
why wasn't I notified my membership was up for renewal? Did I miss something?
I think I read that they're working on a way to notify people, but don't quote me on that.

-Kathy

If I buy/ am gifted a membership and then have another one gifted does it just keep adding up, so then I would have 1yr, 1.5yr... and so on? is there a limit to how many years you can have prepaid? Just curious since in swaps they are allowed as a swap item, I want to be sure they can keep accruing.

Back
Top Bottom