Announcing BYC Golden Feather Memberships

I need to think of a title. OH how about NO TITLE or

ANONYMOUS

Anonymous (used as a mass noun) is a label and Internet meme adopted within Internet culture to represent the actions of many online community users acting anonymously, usually toward a loosely agreed-upon goal. It is generally considered as a blanket term—not tied to any monolithic group—for the vox populi or members of the Internet culture

Ya, that will work.

Quote:
so I am understanding that a new member who might not even have chickens has a say in what could take place with the forum just for a fee.
that might not sit well with the members who signed on to this forum when it started or shortly after.

Quote:
so I am understanding that a new member who might not even have chickens has a say in what could take place with the forum just for a fee.
that might not sit well with the members who signed on to this forum when it started or shortly after.

CountryBoy, you have a good point there. Sheesh, I worked real hard for my number of posts, which actually stands for how involved I've been in this MB

Hi Countryboy! I don't think that is quite 'it'. Read again.
I am 'golden-feathered' and I have no privileges except more PM and image upload space.
But I might be might be missing something.

...has a say in what could take place with the forum just for a fee...

I don't think I have anymore say (read NONE) than I did yesterday.

smile.png

Lisa​

Quote:

CountryBoy, you have a good point there. Sheesh, I worked real hard for my number of posts, which actually stands for how involved I've been in this MB

and you actually have chickens, and their cool ones. especially Eddie.
I'm just baffled that a forum and chat out of sight of the regular longstanding members who don't pay a fee would be acceptable.

Quote:

smile.png

Lisa

I think he was reffering to this:

6. First peek at new features and specials before we roll them out to the rest of the members.
7. Access to a private forum to discuss new features and specials.

Quote:

smile.png

Lisa

I think he was reffering to this:

6. First peek at new features and specials before we roll them out to the rest of the members.
7. Access to a private forum to discuss new features and specials.

thank you RR that is what I was referring to.

Me ? I just wanted more IMG space so I did not have to put my images on www.photobucket.com and I just could not phantam the title of "chicken obsessed" which I was approaching.

I have had real prblems with photobucket.com, I will keep quiet, but I have been unhappy with thier security for a long time.

I am involved in a "gun forum" and posted a few pics of guns.
I will go no further.

We are still going to release upgrades and new features to all members... in fact we're looking for ideas here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=120612

There
will be some new features where we want to test them out on a smaller group first, before releasing to 20,000 members. This is where the GFM's come in. We'll let them know something is coming out and give them access.

I see a lot of questions about the private forum and the "special features and announcements" but I think there is more being made out of it than there really is.

Quote:
Don't really know what happened. You have always been a good source of knowledge. I agree that a silly post can turn into a real mess for the OP. It just seems to be human nature. Some here PM me and keep thing private and I really appreciate this.

I am not vendictive nor do I intintianally flame soemone. I really need to more attentive to what I post.

I strive to help others becuase I know they will help me when I get into trouble with the Chickens.

Back
Top Bottom