Announcing BYC Golden Feather Memberships

OK,OK since it looked like it was my post that got misconscewed and of course I came back with an IDIFTL reaction, here is a question for the powers that be.

What if the BYC Store people had a "GFM membership gift program".

Since it seems people (and I sure they deserve it, well except wildsky, Just Kidding) are getting a membership to the "short bus". Why not a way to do this officially ?

They could have a section were the receipient would be identified (possibly one or two, just in case one does not want a membership, which I can understand) and the like.

This is done on other fourums, except there they ask for a donation out right.

A membership does not have to be for a whole year and of course mutiple donantions to the same person would extend their reign on the "short bus".

I know it was knocked around by some that the number of posts was a good indication of worthyness, but I can think of several people on here, some that hardy ever post that are MORE than worthy of a gifted GFM.

Of course this is probably a private issue, but then again there would be that blank to fill in or even a suggestion of "worthy" members for those who are donating in which they could choose from.

Just trying to get the thread back on track. It was my fualt ya know.

Okay I have to say I read ALL 27 pages and ALL the post on the 27 pages!
droolin.gif

To be honest I was kind of offended at first till I read all the post and really understood what this means. It is a pretty cool idea I must say. But at first I felt like it was to much of like in high school with the popular rich kids or more well to do families. Sorry you have to know where I grew up.

Anyway, I like the idea, but with the economy the way it is I can't join right now. It is not in the budget, I am a stay at home mom and mother to 4, not to mention the animals
bun.gif
That I just adore.

Quote:
I'm glad to hear that. Too few people take the time to do that sometimes. You probably got a lot of your questions answered right away just by reading on your own.
thumbsup.gif
You rock!

Remember, the staff will be sponsoring plenty of games and contests starting up here really soon; sometimes, the prize will be a free membership.

I am totally humbled and honored to be a golden feather!!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH TO WHOMEVER GIFTED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!
wink.png
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
wink.png

I'm still not sure about this...
hmm.png
Sorry, but I don't exactly love the idea because of the other forums i've been on.

Back
Top Bottom