Announcing BYC Golden Feather Memberships

Quote:
Hi it's 20 auctions in a 30 day period....I understand BYC is looking at a way to offer more than 20 auctions in a 30 day period as I'm always exceeding that with all our poultry, so I am prayerfully looking and hoping for something on that.

Hope that helps and have a blessed day. Nancy

Quote:
Go Here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=222489 And ask the mods to please change your title.
big_smile.png

my gold member just went away. I guess it up anyway i want it back lol I went the the whole payment thing but could not fine were to put this
Do you have 2 BYC members in your house? We will give them a free matching membership if you provide their username when paying.
Can anyone help me out. thanks shannon

Quote:
I think I read somewhere that you can just PM a Mod with the other persons user name after you buy your GF, and they will apply a GF to them. But I could be wrong
hmm.png

Quote:
there is a spot when you order the gfm for comments, if you add it there you should be fine. Just an FYI, copy your first note and apply it to the second page comments also because for some reason it doesn't transfer

Back
Top Bottom