Another DLM thread..

I had to come in for a break before my heart beat out of my chest. I may have even broken a nail.

You sound like me. :) My realtor stops by every so often and she told me last time that it's funny to watch me doing work in the yard, all grubby with dirty gloves, big rubber boots and a chicken tucked under my arm, when all the other times she's sees me, I'm dressed up, nails done, with high heels and matching purse.

You sound like me. :) My realtor stops by every so often and she told me last time that it's funny to watch me doing work in the yard, all grubby with dirty gloves, big rubber boots and a chicken tucked under my arm, when all the other times she's sees me, I'm dressed up, nails done, with high heels and matching purse.

Yes! Minus the high heels. ;) I’m definitely out of my comfort zone and I think I have a blister on each hand from shoveling. This kind of work is not my cup of tea. I prefer mine sweetened!
:th
I just want it finished where my girls can come out of the coop to play. They’re more than ready.

Back
Top Bottom