Any Adoptable Geese?

IvysAnimals

Songster
Mar 30, 2022
Pennsylvania
Hello! I have 1 male French Toulouse goose named Jacque Goosteau. He's about 2 years old and I adopted him from someone who had two other Chinese geese selling as a pair for breeding. ( Didn't work out with the couple so they did something else with the geese ) I'm not sure if I'm looking to have another goose, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any geese for sale in or around Pennsylvania.. willing to ship goslings? What kind would you have, Price, age, breed, shipping, group's/single? I'm not really looking to get another goose right this second just curious on what's around and what geese are more common.. 😅😊

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    441.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Hello! I have 1 male French Toulouse goose named Jacque Goosteau. He's about 2 years old and I adopted him from someone who had two other Chinese geese selling as a pair for breeding. ( Didn't work out with the couple so they did something else with the geese ) I'm not sure if I'm looking to have another goose, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any geese for sale in or around Pennsylvania.. willing to ship goslings? What kind would you have, Price, age, breed, shipping, group's/single? I'm not really looking to get another goose right this second just curious on what's around and what geese are more common.. 😅😊
I assume with an adult male goose, you would want to introduce a female, because adult male geese do fight. Or if you could find an adult female that needed a home that would be a good alternative too.

I have female Pilgrim goslings that hatched under mom last week. I have 3 Pilgrim eggs to hatch this coming week. I will be putting 3 more eggs in incubator this weekend for hatch late May. In central PA, but I don't ship. Where are you located?

Back
Top Bottom