Any Artists in the house?

Wow Such excellent stuff :D

I personally am hopeing to become tattooist, but i also write poetry and occasionally try a bit of photography. Ive done very minimal work with tablets unfortunantly. :/

That is great! How long did it take you to do that? I love to do artwork but I have yet to try birds. Most of all I want one of those tablets. I'm afraid though I wouldn't be able to use them. Photoshop is hard for me to use. My luck I would throw the thing being frustrated. Lol.
That one was maybe two hours? Birds can be very difficult because of the feathers... they lay in very weird and interesting ways. And you should definitely try a tablet! They certainly take some getting used to, but once you have it down, it's wonderfully intuitive and you can do so much with them. They do work with plenty of programs other than Photoshop, too. I've just been using this particular program is 2004, so I'm very comfortable with it now. It's just practice, practice, practice! And thank you for the compliment!

They are really good :) I fail miserably when it comes to drawing people haha :) good work

Back
Top Bottom