Any breed guesses on my new Bantam?

mamabchicks

In the Brooder
Jul 7, 2015
Holcomb, KS
I got this baby today from the feed store in a assorted bantam cage, anyone with experience have an guess on breed?? It's about 48hrs old

I agree with cochin bantam. I got the standard size but I wish I would have gotten the bantam variety now. T.T Oh well, maybe next year I will get some bantam versions.

I agree with cochin bantam. I got the standard size but I wish I would have gotten the bantam variety now. T.T Oh well, maybe next year I will get some bantam versions. 
They resemble my Buff Orpington and we love love love her! It will be cool to have a mini twin like version lol!

They resemble my Buff Orpington and we love love love her! It will be cool to have a mini twin like version lol!
Oh, I am still excited for my cochin, just think with my new bantam kick I would have have more of a blast with more tiny birds. xD Got 4 silkies to tie me over until next year at least.

Oh, I am still excited for my cochin, just think with my new bantam kick I would have have more of a blast with more tiny birds. xD Got 4 silkies to tie me over until next year at least.

I am very much a fan of the bantams. I have some full size girls too, but would be perfectly happy having all bantams. Currently for bantams I have a Sebright, Cornish, Japanese, four OEGBs (35 more on the way), 3 EEs, 5 rosecombs on the way, 3 cochins (5 more on the way), and a buff brahma. I also like my Hamburg and Sultan. They are right on the line, a bit big for bantam, but small as far as full size breeds go. I also have Spitzhaubens and Egyptian Fayoumis coming, which are smaller breeds as well, though not bantams.

I live in town an have restrictions. I do have more then I should but I keep my neighbors happy with free eggs lol! Hopefully someday I will have some acreage an get to have as many as I want.

Back
Top Bottom