Anyone breeding Wybars in the US

I am already working on a BarneBar project, have the first Gen now, should have 2nd Gen in December, so I don't have the room for another project bird, but would love to watch it developed
big_smile.png
I am quickly becoming a dedicated fan of Auto Sexed Breeds. There is someone right up the road with Cream Legbars. I am really considering getting also. My BarneBar should have a brown egg, the Cream Legbars should have a Blue Egg, they Wybar will have a white eggs, so now I just need to find an Auto sexed Green egg layer. I thought Isabars were auto sexed but from reading that forum it does not look to be the case.

Hi... hope all are doing great.... I love the Autosexing breeds tooo... Have been working on and doing research for about seven years now.... and still hunting down info about them where ever I can.... I am breeding Hampbars.. love them....

take a look here at them,

http://www.hpbaa.com/Hampbars.html

have a great one

Keith
SC
USA

Quote:
Breeding for the Wybar project should be the Easiest Austosexing project out there... really no brainer. just introduce the Autosexing barring gene from another autosexing breed like the Welbar(welbar would be best) and keep crossing the barred birds you get on each cross back to Wyandotte. this will give you good type Wybars rather quick

Back
Top Bottom