Anyone else in Mississippi?

I'm originally from Amory, but we didn't raise chickens then. Wish we had, though!
frow.gif

Anyone Else on this site live any where near Shreveport, Louisiana i am looking for peacock sillkies and for turkeys to buy.... if so please contact me at 318 8407013 Ray i will drive for pick up any were close to shreveport, la even ark or tx

Thanks

Ray

I know a lady in Shreveport that may have some chickens, not sure what she has. I got my registered goats from her. In any case, she may know of someone that can help you. I will be glad to forward your info on to her. Her name is Chrissi.

Marie

Olive Branch here. Wondering if I could ever get away with having a couple of hens in a subdivision.

I'm just starting to research this. Grew up in what some people consider the country but I was a town girl so we never had chickens or anything like that. But I've always wanted chickens for some reason. Goats too.

Would love to hear from chicken owners in this area.

this is my story i used live in horn lake ms, so i got some chickens, and then i received a letter from city hall saying that horn lake is not area for chickens, well so i bought another house in collierville tn , i gave my chickens to friend for a couple months so when i bought the house in tn igot my chickens back, i`m living here for two years , but now i have to sell my house and come back to horn lake, but really dont want to get rid of my chickens,i was thinking if somebody have some chickens in horn lake or if somebody know something that can help me.

This is a very old post but wondering if anyone is still around? I am a newbie chicken and dick owner and would be nice to have friends. I am in Grenada, MS

@Atomic Rooster I have a rooster just like that no kidding! What is it do you know?
I also have 3 others I am now wanting to find homes for along with him if you are interested in any!
I am newer than you LOL we just started the end of April and have 9 hens, 4 roosters(not on purpose)2 geese, and 13 ducks.
Nice to meet more Mississippians!
Gonna try to a pick up if him.
57821_img_6377.jpg

Back
Top Bottom