Anyone Ever Done Any Mystery Shopping or Online Surveys AND Got Paid ?

I've gotten checks from a few sites for taking surveys, and viewing paid ads. I always make sure I see a reward (check, paypal deposit, or prize) before I refer others, so I know its legit. If you want, you can PM me, and when I get home from work I can send you some referal links for some of the sites I use.

I also used to work for KGB, similar to ChaCha. I made a few dollars that way, as long as i was sitting in front of the computer doing nothing anyways, it was a nice way to earn a bit here and there.

I have shopped before and gotten paid but the company fell apart I think. I did do Pinecone and they used to be good but all of a sudden they stopped sending me stuff. I think cause they wanted to send $ by paypal and it costs me to do that so I wanted checks so I think they forgot about me.

I have an online site that I fill out surveys for now. I generally get about a dozen survey's a week, and might only qualify for 3 or 4 of them. You collect points, each point is worth 10 cents. When you reach $5 you can request a check (says it takes 4-6 weeks for check to be delivered, I haven't gotten this far yet, but a friend of mine recently got one for over $60). I plan to save up my points for another 2-3 weeks before requesting the check...I'll take whatever I make and use it on my honeymoon cruise
wink.png
Only have about $20 worth of points now, but have about a dozen survey's waiting on me to try....Hope to get at lest $30-$40...every little bit helps!

I have gotten $20 from Toluna and am very close to another $20 check. I am getting a check from InboxDollars for $50.88 soon-early February. I just did several mystery shops (phone call paid $3.50 each-did two, visiting MY bank and asking for info on a new account paid $12!) for Strategic Reflections. You need to be very careful, but there ARE legit ways to make money online. I also do Swagbucks and usually get $5-10 in Amazon gift cards each month-just for using the toolbar to search (and no-it doesn't cause viruses).
PM me if you want more info!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom