Anyone from California?

HEY SOuthern CALifornia PEEPS!!!!!!!

Torrance is looking legalizing Chickens and Bees tomorrow at the city council meeting.

Please do attend the June 11th meeting! There will be extremely limited time for public comment at that meeting, but there will be a "raise of hands" of who is attending the meeting in support of urban chicken keeping. (I asked them to put this on the agenda, so please don't let me down!!)
The June 11th meeting is designed to have the city council approve or deny further investigation by the environmental commission into the issue. If there is no public showing, there is a chance that the council out of ignorance could simply deny any further research in the matter, and chickens will not even get a shot at legalization.
The commission informed me that if you would like to be heard by city council (esp. if it sounds in the 5:30 meeting like the issue might get dropped) we can stick around for the 7PM meeting where there will be more time for public comment.

WE WANT CHICKENS!!!!!!

New here from Antioch, CA. We don't even have our coop built yet, so we are just now searching for ideas on everything....
1f600.png

Back
Top Bottom