Anyone have Golden Pheasant mutations- Pics

Quote:
we need pics of your birds too.
big_smile.png
wink.png

hi all
i am going to a bird swap april 30th, and i am going to be trying to find a few hens to start off with, could you teach me about them? I would like a peach hen and a cinnamon hen, if that makes a difference. does anyone hav a pic of a cinnammon hen? alos when do they start laying?

Truth be told, if youve never raised goldens or really any pheasants before, do not start out with peach. they are delicate birds, and extremely hard to breed. I would start out with red or yellows, cinnamons would be fine. Lady amherst are easy to raise as well. for all the pheasant information you can possibly digest go to www.gbwf.org and read up. I lost all my birds lastyear to a stray dog, but im working on getting my stock back up. My friend just got a cinnamon splash hen, if i can find a camera, i will try to take a picture of her this weekend. as well as my cinnamon male. and the rest of my birds. Best of luck, Justin

ETA: KFCGIRL, please please please do not skip out on getting a male as well, the colors on them are simply amazing, and their display in the spring is awesome to watch.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom