anyone in England ?

Pics
Hi all I'm in the USA. But I'm looking to impoetsome true English orpingtons and looking for a way to find some breeders. And help on how to get the stuff done to import them to the US. Thanks for all the help and info a head of time.

Hi all I'm in the USA. But I'm looking to impoetsome true English orpingtons and looking for a way to find some breeders. And help on how to get the stuff done to import them to the US. Thanks for all the help and info a head of time.
Can you not get true English Orpingtons in USA? I'm not sure about how to export but I could imagine it may get very expensive. @Fields Mountain Farm is in TN. She may know a breeder that has some.

I’m not sure about any breeders out there who would export to the US. But here is some info on what the breeder would need to do before exporting. You would need to check that they have all the appropriate paperwork/tests & vet checks in order ~ https://www.gov.uk/guidance/export-livestock-poultry-or-bees-special-rules#outside-eu

Thank you for the information. I Know I had found two breeders who would but I've since then lost my computer that had all the information. I'm hoping to find someone who will.

Can you not get true English Orpingtons in USA? I'm not sure about how to export but I could imagine it may get very expensive. @Fields Mountain Farm is in TN. She may know a breeder that has some.

There are a few who claim to have true ones but they have been bred so much for money instead of their quality and standards they are losing their looks.

Back
Top Bottom