Anyone in WV???

I haven't been her for a while. Lost all my chickens last year due to neighbors dog, and some kind of other wild life. So I took a break for months to figure out if I wanted to start all over again. This spring I bought a few chicks and figure I would give it a go. Daughters boyfriend and I have been working on the coop and getting things squared away. We share 50+ chickens for now. He is going to be moving his by the end of the year to a place closer to his house. But I am enjoying the time we can share ideas and talk chicken. Not many others like doing that. I am glad to be back where I feel like I am home.

No, I grew up in Huntington, lived in a few other places after college, including Elkins and just settled back down this way. I have a buddy who lives in Parkersburg....
Much of my family lives around Elkins now...unfortunately...That's why I live in KY!
lau.gif

Much of my family lives around Elkins now...unfortunately...That's why I live in KY!
lau.gif

Also meant to tell you I was so sorry to hear about Hellbender.
hugs.gif

He made quite an impression around here and will be sadly missed by sooo many of us. Are yall hanging in there ok?

Back
Top Bottom