Anyone out there watching chicks hatch right now?

ChicknCharm

Songster
10 Years
Aug 25, 2009
Alpine
ep.gif
I have eight in the bator, one is zipped about 1/3 around and I see it!!!!! Another is widening a zip hole. I am acting like a crazy lady clucking at them. Anyone else out there?

I am I am..I have 8 eggs also and I think I see two pips so maybe tomorrow I will see more!..I was Peeping and Cheeping at my incubator and my daughter was laughing at me and threatening to put me on You Tube....Happy Hatching!

~Laura

We have 28 due tonight.. not much sleep expected as the incubator is on the night table. And they sure can make a racket when they first come out and flop around all over the other eggs!

I have Frizzle Cochins hatching in what is supposed to be a reptile incubator. One is out, another on its way. But, the gridwork on the shelf above the water is about 1 inch squares in heavy plastic. The first one was falling through a bit...so I HAD TO OPEN THE INCUBATOR and quick put in a paper towel.
he.gif
I hope I did not mess this is all up. Maybe the moisture from the hatching chicks will make up for my goof? I cannot see my humidity dial, I threw that towel in so fast. What if I put the eggs back wrong? Eeeeeek. No sleep tonight.

Last edited:
Hope it works out for you!! Is it very humid where you are at right now? Hopefully they will be just fine.

Back
Top Bottom