Anyone want to lose some weight too? So I'm not starvin' by myself?

152.5 today for me! That's 1.5 pound since last week- perfect! Excersised 4/7 days and today I did more DS had a rollerskating party and I still plan to do my elliptical a bit this evening. (Bear in mind I've been at this for a month today) but I got my first "are you losing a lot of weight" compliment! yay!

Got the percentages under control again
smile.png

Its been 5 hours since breakfast, and I am just starting to feel hungry for some lunch.

2 slices of bacon
4 byc eggs
1 slice of full fat cheddar cheese
2 tbls of lacto fermented sauerkraut (did you know that raw fermented kraut has 75% less carbs then raw cabbage?)

523 calories
40.7 grams of Fat
3.4 grams of carbs
36 grams of protein

69% Fat
3% Carbs
28% Protein
Now thats more like it!
So very satisfying!

PaulaJoAnne, thanks for pointing to the FitDay.

I am finding it very helpful in planning. I enter and print out our day's menus. I also make custom portions and customize ingredients and calories according to actual label info.

The nice thing is that if you really really want something special, you can tweak other things' portions to fit it in.

For instance, I had a ripe avocado here and I just
droolin.gif
over avocados. So I tweaked my lunch and dinner portions and will have fruit for a late snack instead of something sweet.

Man that avocado was good!
smile.png

Quote:
Your welcome!
The other thing fitday is good for, is figuring out made from scratch foods.
We never buy processed anything. so it has been wonderful.
FOr example, if you make a cake from scratch, you can input all the ingredients, then divide it to get individual portion control amounts.

The only thing that bugs me, is we drink only raw milk, eat only wild game and truly all natural eggs, plus we eat a great deal of home grown veges.
So when I input those things in, the vitamin amounts are very skewed, compared to commercial and processed, and fortified with artificial vitamins

Quote:
I got mine right before christmas.

HSN still has it for $400. $100 a month for 4 months. I just got it. HSN.com

I'm down 8.2 lbs this week! I know its all water weight though. Won't do as well next week.

Laurie

Okay, guys, here goes:

5'4"
259lbs
Goal: 160lbs (my weight 4 years ago)

I also need some suggestions for simple exercises that can be done without having to buy anything or that I don't need a lot of room to do. I don't have time to go walking, plus we live in a rural area and unless I have someone to walk with me I don't go (which sucks because that's what I love to do). I'm also going to be doing the 1500 calorie thing that was posted. Thanks!

Updated stats
5'9
Start weight 175
today's weight 173
goal 150

Still not exercising, wonder how long the weight loss will last without exercise? I have cut portions, dropped sodas for a few days this week(3) and ate lean meat portions ONLY...okay besides the spaghetti for lunch today
smile.png
but that was not much meat anyway. Maybe next week I'll pull out the Wii Fit if I haven't lost anything by Wednesday. Looks like most everybody is seeing progress!! AWESOME!! WTG BYC!! Maybe after this is done we will start our own weight loss T.V. show
wink.png

We don't have a scale here. The only way I will know how much weight I lose is the fit of my clothes and if I pay attention to the scales when we take our trash to the dump.
lol.png

dont starve. for the love of god. eat small meals often 4 to 6 oz every 2 hours. it does not sound like much. but every two hours and it is. I have ben doing it for about 5 months now I eat most anything I want. limit myself to a tuna fish can sized serving. I weighed 270 down to 211 now. and I am rarely if ever hungry.my ldls are way good my total cholestrol is great and my triglis are waydown to . it worked good for me. some times it is a challenge but not very often. I start out with a one egg omlet. stuffed with onions, hot peppers a slice of bacon and good old tillamook aged white cheddar. this is the only meal I sometime go over a tuna can. then two hrs later its a yogurt. next two hrs and its a popcorn cake with p b& j. then half a skinlles chicken breast. then some fruit then a yogurt. then for dinner a little veggi some meat and maybe a what ever you want. I drink two litters of home brewed green tea every day. I try and not eat after 4 cause I get up at 1 am so I go to bed at like 7. thats what I been doing. it worked best for me and I been dieting since I was a freshman in high school on the westling team trying to stay at 98 lbs through my senior year. 5 months ago I topped out at 270 bone cruching pounds. it was all I could do to climb into my semi truck every day. the ground shook under the weight of my body. I hurt every day. had high blood pressure everything was bad. now I am at 211 I got more to go but I feel good. real good. good luck Its a battle I guess most every day. so ya good luck. its hard. I know.

Back
Top Bottom