Anything Art :)

It makes cringe to look at the old one now which is funny because I was so proud of it when I first drew her. XD even funnier, she wasn't even missing her left eye, she just had a lazy scar over it :lau

Wow!!!! You improved A LOT!!!!!! :clap Then again, you were 10 for the first drawing, right? :p
And your updated Willowstar is amazing!!! :thumbsup

Wow!!!! You improved A LOT!!!!!! :clap Then again, you were 10 for the first drawing, right? :p
And your updated Willowstar is amazing!!! :thumbsup

Hmm yup I believe I was in like Fourth grade when I drew the first one because I was excited that I had made my first ever oc. But anyway I love the new one, I definitely believe she looks a lot prettier and more elegant and majestic like she's supposed to! She definitely proves that scars can be beautiful too!!!

:th Look at those ears and muzzle. :lau
Then again, I had already drawn some cats by then.... :confused:

XD well we all start somewhere, I mean look at my monstrosity that was poor Willowstar, no wonder she's depressed she probably saw her original design, I would want to curl up in a ball and pretend I'm dead too if I used to look like that! XD

Last edited:
_cotm__sweetstar___former_leader_of_lakeclan_by_ichigo6769-db4lasj.png
_cotm__milkstar___former_leader_of_silverclan_by_ichigo6769-db4kr8r.png
_cotm__leader_of_silverclan_by_ichigo6769-db4knuq.png

as long as we're posting warriors i might as well post these babs i made for an rp group on DA (which is rad af if u want a link)

Back
Top Bottom