Anything you fill like talking about, come on let it out!!!

I guess that makes me a saint. I can only get through one bottle of wine.
wink.png

Quote:
LOL!

Wow. That is a LOT LOT LOT.
lol.png
I think I am doing good to drink two wine coolers! I can only do a bit of wine. Then I am ready to sleep for a long, long, time.

I am such a light weight!
hide.gif

I can't decide if I need more chickens lol I bought like 35+ chicks but now that I did that me and my dad put up a fence for my goats ducks and guineas and I would like to have some chickens free range as well and have my BIG layers like leggerns araucanas Etc. in the pens for eggs I can't decide which breeds to put free range because they are like all really good layers and I don't really have enough for free range and runs. I think I need more hehehe
big_smile.png

I can't believe Annie made it to the finals on The Apprentice! I just don't want her to win - she has just been too two-faced during the show. I wanted Jesse to make it against Joan but Annie vs Joan makes for good TV ratings I guess....Win Joan Win!!!

Why is it when I say NO SHOES IN THE HOUSE, my kids still run thru here tracking dirt with their nasty shoes. I bet I have swept this house 5x already today with people in and out, in and out. It has been rainy n muddy all day on top of that....I really may have to ring their necks before bedtime tonight...

Now on a good note
smile.png
I am going to tackle making chicken saddles later this evening.

All my flowers are coming up and I planted lots more yesterday. They all look so beautiful!

I saw a baby blue bird come out of our box today for the first time. I took pics. I hope nothing gets him and he makes it. I love bluebirds.

Jesus loves you.

That is all I got for now....
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom