Appenzeller Spitzhauben

Cuties !

jumpy.gif

Sugarstark - thanks so much ! I am really trying hard to do great as I get started in this ! :)

I may never ship over the holiday season again though ! :) Way too stressful. Pony Express ? ha ha

Here are a few of my Spitzhaubens. I'm loving my little 80s hair band! I hope I have at least female. Does anyone have a trick to help predict gender? They are 4 wks old.

Unless you (Sweet Coastal on pg. 9) live in Switzerland (according to your location data you live in the US) then these birds are not yours. The name of the YouTube video in which these fine birds are displayed is "Appenzeller Spitzhauben silber-schwarzgetupft, Exposition Cantonale Grangeneuve 2013." Your image comes from about 1 minute and 26 seconds into the video.

Last edited:
Wow ....

hu.gif

Very disheartening ... I have used stock photo before when someone wanted to see specifics about the coloring - but I clearly labeled it as a Spitz Club photo and NOT mine !

Now one has to wonder about the peeps too .... or did you buy that exact pair and have them shipped from Europe ?

Unless you (Sweet Coastal on pg. 9) live in Switzerland (according to your location data you live in the US) then these birds are not yours. The name of the YouTube video in which these fine birds are displayed is "Appenzeller Spitzhauben silber-schwarzgetupft, Exposition Cantonale Grangeneuve 2013." Your image comes from about 1 minute and 26 seconds into the video.
Thanks for the heads up. I've seen that pic used on eBay for eggs as well. Seems there are lots of stolen/borrowed spitz (as well as other breeds) pics on eBay. It is disconcerting, indeed.

Well, here are some current pics of MY birds. I have 4 left, about 6 weeks old. I think 2 are male, 1 female & 1???

Feel free to make your predictions.
A Still unknown gender;

Back
Top Bottom