Apple Cider Vinegar for Chicks?

Apple Cider Vinegar, raw, organic, unfiltered (with the mother) is good for you too. It is very healthy to take tbsp a day to prevent things that might ail you. It is antibiotic, antifugal, antiviral, antiyeast etc. Just plain good for you probiotics - just like yogurt - lots of healthy little enzymes that help the good stuff in your body do its job by boosting function and immunity.

Quote:
You got it!
wink.png

MissP knows exactly what she's talking about here! I take it everyday, as well as my chickens getting it. Good stuff!

Quote:
I just drink it straight. It isn't the most pleasant thing, I will have to admit, but the benefits more than outweigh the taste! Think of it like this. When you are sick, you don't hesitate to take a cough syrup, right? Let's face it! That isn't the most tastey stuff in the world! I'd rather take a Tbsp. of ACV every night and not have to worry about getting sick. After awhile, you get used to it anyways.
smile.png

Make sure you are feeding your chickens plain yogurt with active live cultures. I make my yogurt in the crock pot over night and all it cost me is a quart of whole milk. Very easy.

The sugar and artificial flavors are not good for the chickens.

I just bought the plain generic brand from wal-mart. They LOVE it. They are really stuipd though, I put it out in two different bowls and I have one chick who will stand in one bowl and eat out of the other one. I think that was also the chick who tried to dust itself with the yogurt when I gave it to them the first time. The poor thing was completely covered! The other chicks were eating the yogurt off of her!

Back
Top Bottom