April 2020 Hatch-A-Long! All are welcome!

Hopping in late. Today is day 21 for some shipped eggs. I didn’t hold out hope for these as they arrived packaged horribly with most broken. Up until now they’ve been growing and moving but I don’t have any external pips yet. I’m trying to be patient. :he
it’s also day 14 for another batch of eggs I had shipped. I’ll be doing a final candle on them this weekend. They’re in with some duck eggs from my own flock that are on day 21 (I think. I spaced writing the date on the calendar :hit:oops:) Next week is going to be a big hatch week!

I’m in the same boat 😓
Ugh! So frustrating.... this is my first hatch and I just worry I did something wrong. They aren't shipped, but I had to drive and get them and they were waiting on a cold porch outside so I'm not sure what the issue is. I've got 4 out of 8 total that made it to lockdown and one may have been passed already, one is in a porous egg, and one is so dark I couldn't see through it. Soooo nervous.

Thank you! I was pleasantly surprised by their color. The 3 pullets are from the darkest blue eggs. I have high hopes they too will lay lovely blue eggs.

My chicks are technically due tomorrow, but I haven't seen any pips or wiggling and haven't heard any peeps. I'm trying not to worry, but I am :(
How did they look at lockdown (Aircells and movement)?

You don't have to buy on Amazon. They'll delay your shipping anyway, even if in stock. Go to Incubator Warehouse. They make the Incuvue but they have all sorts of other incubators, and they ship right away.
I just ordered my hovabaotor from incubator warehouse last Friday and got it today. Can't wait to set some eggs.

Ok so I just got my hova bator 2370 today. I followed the directions for set up. The light on the top is blinking like it should be ready, but the accurite temp thing I have in there is reading 95 degrees. I've had it on for over an hour to get it up to temp. Does anyone on here have any experience with this model. Which temperature should I go with??

Thank you! I was pleasantly surprised by their color. The 3 pullets are from the darkest blue eggs. I have high hopes they too will lay lovely blue eggs.

How did they look at lockdown (Aircells and movement)?

I didn't check because at Day 14 I couldn't see anything besides the dark space filled up. I figured better to not mess with them although I regret not checking the air cells now. 😔

Back
Top Bottom