April Fools 2016 - New Development: Chicken Feed That Changes Egg Shell Color!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no. These are real chickens! Honest!
maxresdefault.jpg
So are these, poor things. http://www.amusingplanet.com/2015/06/the-dragon-like-legs-of-dong-tao-chicken.html
dong-tao-chicken-1%25255B6%25255D.jpg
This has got to be the freakyest chickens ever.

"Egg"cellent color - layer feed

Add color to your backyard eggs

Would be pretty cool if it were real

Last edited:
Called it. Had such fun reading posts today and when nothing came up about April fools I figured it was being moderated. I got pranked well and truly by my husband tho. Lol we've had a mouse problem in our house all winter. Early AF morning just after midnight before I headed to bed he just getting ready to crawl in (notably I'd just told him about this thread and laughed over it And thought to myself that I was Going to have my guard up and NOT get April Fooled!) when he called from the bedroom and goes, 'Sweetheart we have a problem.' In an ominous tone. I came rushing to see and he says, ' there's a mouse in the bed!' And he was totally serious. My mouth dropped open and a million thoughts were flying thru my head when he guffawed and shouted 'April Fools!!!!!'. Lol we nearly split a gut laughing. Thankfully there was no mouse and we slept very soundly!
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Aww I fell for it!
I was about to get excited thinking the next step would be a colorizer for the actual chickens. I so wanted a bright pink chicken walking around my yard!

Maybe I should research flamingo food haha.

You all had us on our toes all day, keeping an eye out for all those nay-sayers! ;)

I watched this thread all day....... It was soooo hilarious! I nearly fell over laughing! :gig

And I had the hardest time keeping my mouth shut...... :duc
I was afraid mine would get deleted when I alluded to last year's foil joke. This was a good one, guys, but I wouldn't believe anything Rob says on April 1!

Oh, I think the foil one was the best one BYC has ever done..... :lau

Aww I fell for it!
I was about to get excited thinking the next step would be a colorizer for the actual chickens.  I so wanted a bright pink chicken walking around my yard!

Maybe I should research flamingo food haha.

:gig

Aw, now I'm bummed my internet was out yesterday; would've liked to follow this thread as it unfolded. But it made good reading for this morning, anyway
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom