April Fools 2016 - New Development: Chicken Feed That Changes Egg Shell Color!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this, read Nifty's intro, and then just sat back to watch the fun. Then today I saw this one. Oh.My.Word.

I can't post the video because it's not mine to post, and because I don't think it's up on YouTube. But just take a minute to hit this link, especially if you are really into April Fools pranks.

Me too! We oldies have seen his shenanigans so many times before, it was hard to keep my trap shut....
My favorite April Fool's was the tin foil in the nest box gag...so many fell for it !

lau.gif

I was thinking won't they use this feed in egg factories and then more chickens will be suffering?!

I was thinking won't they use this feed in egg factories and then more chickens will be suffering?!

Yes in that case then if they were to have more birds suffer than this is a bad idea I mean it's cool but then the damand would have so many people buying these eggs from stores and they would have to build so many more buildings to make theses birds suffer

Uh huh well i actually have. But we'll just not talk about that anymore ;) :gig

Hahah oh boy.

Hey, you all shouldn't feel badly. I fell for these April Fools threads 2 years in a row when I first joined BYC!!! :oops:  

Oh wow!! I don't remember seeing the pranks before!!

:lau

Well, I am amazed about how plausible nifty & crew make these things. If I hadn't gone digging in old threads when I first joined, I would have been taken in hook, line, and sinker!

Exactly!!! He makes them sooo believable!!!

I don't remember ever seeing an April fools' thread before... I must not have paid much attention :confused:

Same!!!

Well the sad thing was, it wasn't even one of the April Fool's day jokes! :lau :oops:

Oh wow!! My red ceiling thing was pretty embarrassing. But I mean, for all I knew they really could have painted the ceiling!

Lol we have to hear the story now!!

My clue was subtle enough to get past the moderators, but too subtle to be noticed whatsoever.

Wow nice!!

Silkie please do tell

Awesome!!!

I saw this, read Nifty's intro, and then just sat back to watch the fun.  Then today I saw this one. Oh.My.Word.

I can't post the video because it's not mine to post, and because I don't think it's up on YouTube.  But just take a minute to hit this link, especially if you are really into April Fools pranks.

Hahahah that's too good!! I laughed so hard!!

Yes in that case then if they were to have more birds suffer than this is a bad idea I mean it's cool but then the damand would have so many people buying these eggs from stores and they would have to build so many more buildings to make theses birds suffer

hope factories don't buy it :/

I never thought of it like that before, figured it might be cool to have colored eggs in the stores but forgot about the suffering chickens so not so cool now.

But fortunately it's just an April Fool's prank and not actually real :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom