April Fools 2016 - New Development: Chicken Feed That Changes Egg Shell Color!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thought I had was, if you ate the colored eggs would your poo be colors of the rainbow too,like when a kid eats too much icing?

I loved the Hacked one. It turned out to be a spontaneous off the wall load of all night fun. It seemed like the whole membership was up that night.

Oh, I didn't see that one.... Oh my goodness, those titles are hilarious!!! Where do you guys get these ideas? :gig

Hmm.... Now I can't decide which one I like best......

clap.gif
kudos to the staff!!
woot.gif
x2

I loved that this was being moderated. The well timed and selective moderation on this board kept it going a long time. Great job! Professional pranksters, y'are!

I decided from now on anything that looks soo scientific and has the hypothesis and formatted like that has GOT to be a prank. April Fool's or not. Lol

I'm not very witty when it comes to names, so I asked for ideas from others. Some of the others are nice ones, but I think a nice one is Chroma Grain. I know it's similar to a previous idea, but I personally think it sounds better. It would be nice to work for ducks too.

Rob and staff, your prank was very creative and entertaining. I laughed about the comments all day long. Congratulations on a job well done!

I wasn't sure if there was a real feed giveaway that was going to happen (obviously not the egg-coloring feed). So I came up with the name Easter's Folly, but I guess that was considered too suggestive as it was deleted by the mods.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom