Votes: 6 5.2%
  • 31 - 40 eggs

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 41 - 50 eggs

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • 51+

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters
Mom brought baby outside the coop today..proud daddy Jack took the family on a field trip in search of bugs..yummy! He just had to end the day with a selfie with Jill and baby in background.

I peeked at one egg tonight with the brighter light and was able to see an air cell. So relieved! Will be candling all tomorrow and marking air cells. Wish me luck!

Why do I have to be at work today?
barnie.gif

I just wanna go home and see what's going on in my incubator but NOOOOOO. I have to do this stupid work thing so I can pay my bills. This day is dragging...

I SWEAR this happens to me every time! Hopefully you will be there for the real break out. Last hatch I missed them ALL.
The suspense is killing me. Im sooo ready for my little fuzy chics. I keep looking at the bator just waiting to hear or see something. But i still have a few days. My husband thinks I'm crazy.
My hubby calls me chicken freak....
big_smile.png

I'm on day 19, so was glad to hear chirping this afternoon.
yippiechickie.gif

Congrats...I know that feeling right before the first pip of, "What if nothing hatches!?!"
I'm only on day 3. I want to candle them. Is it to early? I can't stand it. I want to see how many are developing.
roll.png

I doubt you will see anyting. Wait until at least day 5...better day 7.....
barnie.gif
....oh the waiting

Mom brought baby outside the coop today..proud daddy Jack took the family on a field trip in search of bugs..yummy! He just had to end the day with a selfie with Jill and baby in background.
It is sooooooo sweet watching a mamma and her babies. My broody went bonko on me this time so I took the chicks. I may let her back in tomorrow....

Yay! I candled tonight on day 8 and 35 were developing of the 36 I set and only one blood ring!!
Great fertility!

I candeled tonight and my numbers were really good, except some shipped egggs, but the seller agreed to send more! Very happy...but now I need to buy another bator...boo hoo
wee.gif

Oh my, all the adorable hatch pictures! :)

Fingers crossed for your hatch, HerbGir1972. That's the hardest part!

Day 20, no peeps yet but temperature is a touch lower now that the turner is out.

Back
Top Bottom