• 31 - 40 eggs

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 41 - 50 eggs

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • 51+

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters
To al lthosewho have sent me the PM's:

I wont be on in a while, but when i get back I will reply to all the PM's!! All thoase memebrs who wantt o join can join until I say so when i get back!

Thanks!

I'm in for this thread too :)

I have 6+ dozen (won't know exactly how many, but 6 doz have already been gathered) RIR, WL and OEGB making their way to me tomorrow and 3 dozen of my own Silkie and Sizzle eggs are resting in my laundry room!

i got offered some millie fleur leghorns and bought some more sizzle eggs, so i will enter the April HAL (separate from the Easter HAL i am doing already), i will let you know when i start them and others i will set, it will be staggered probably.

My April HAL set #1 is 5 Pilgrim goose eggs!!! Not a Jaerhon in the bator this time! Just a fertility check on the geese and not expecting much since they're the first eggs of the year but what the heck! Will have another set too, I usually do.
clap.gif

I just sent my pm. Cant wait to set my eggs tomorrow. I will be setting 38 eggs. 18 mixed, 4 sunrise orpingtons (buff over rir), 2 buffs, 4 wyndots, 4 Barred rock, 1 Auracana, 1 easter egger, 2 copper marans, 2 lavander orpintions.
Sooo excited!!:weee

My eggs are set, they should hatch around April 10th!
7 dozen RIR, WL and OEGB (I didn't keep track of how many RIR or WL eggs there were, A LOT, only 3 were OEGB) and 3 dozen + 1 Silkie and Sizzle eggs from my own flock. The +1 was supposed to be one of the sacrificial eggs to tide my broodies over until the RIR, WL and OEGB eggs got here, but it had good veining and I couldn't bear to pitch it, so into the 'bator it went. It must've been snuck in at some point, because its fairly well developed. I have no idea when it will hatch though!

So in all, I just set 121 eggs between 3 broodies and 2 incubators :eek:

Thank goodness my hubby is an understanding guy!

My eggs are set, they should hatch around April 10th!
7 dozen RIR, WL and OEGB (I didn't keep track of how many RIR or WL eggs there were, A LOT, only 3 were OEGB) and 3 dozen + 1 Silkie and Sizzle eggs from my own flock. The +1 was supposed to be one of the sacrificial eggs to tide my broodies over until the RIR, WL and OEGB eggs got here, but it had good veining and I couldn't bear to pitch it, so into the 'bator it went. It must've been snuck in at some point, because its fairly well developed. I have no idea when it will hatch though!

So in all, I just set 121 eggs between 3 broodies and 2 incubators :eek:

Thank goodness my hubby is an understanding guy!

WOW
1f632.png
GIRLIE

Back
Top Bottom