Votes: 14 12.2%
  • 51+

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters
Sex link
Game mixed
Silkies
OEGB
Japanese Bantam (last eggs before the roo got killed)
Japanese bantam mixed (from the coop)
And we stuck in a couple from our lab orp just to see
47 in march 20 7:15 p
Hatch day April 11-13th
11080873_884696148261759_7370790072384544204_o.jpg

Last edited:
I just set 42 eggs at 7:20pm. I started with 38 and grabbed 4 more from our hens. Not sure what those are going to be. Hatch day Aprill 11th.

I sent my pm about 10 min ago and then started reading all the posts. I'm definitely small time compared to you guys!!! Feeling kinda small, but it's a thrill however many you have. This is my second time incubating in my little Brinsea mini advanced. I hatched out 7 OEs on Feb 25. They all hatched!! It was awesome!

For this HAL, I have 3 bbs marans eggs under my silkie, Presley. She's only 9 mos old, so I'm pretty impressed with her. I only gave her 3, but she's doing great and due to hatch on Easter Day.

I also just put 7 bbs marans in the incubator today, so they are due on April 11.

Good luck everyone!!

I'm so big time I have *two* Minis on my counter.
big_smile.png

And making NO progress on my bigger cooler-bator.
th.gif

Welcome!! I've got some Hedemora eggs coming for bator #2!! Too excited about that, I better make space!

I think I just got lucky. Read about them, and then wrote a couple people who have them. Asked if they were selling eggs and if I could be on their waiting list. Kind of expected to have to wait for a while but I'm good with now too!
wee.gif
Kind of have an affinity for the Scandinavian breeds. But the 24hr auction thread is killing me! Sebrights are sooo cool! I'm toast when turkey eggs start showing up, if they do!

I think I just got lucky.  Read about them, and then wrote a couple people who have them.  Asked if they were selling eggs and if I could be on their waiting list.  Kind of expected to have to wait for a while but I'm good with now too!  :weee     Kind of have an affinity for the Scandinavian breeds.  But the 24hr auction thread is killing me!  Sebrights are sooo cool!  I'm toast when turkey eggs start showing up, if they do!

I'm such a copy cat. I just got on a waiting list for hedemoras in Michigan. I want eggs first and chicks second, but she said that it'll probably be only chicks available because she's just starting out and is going to hatch everything. I'll see what happens.

I'm such a copy cat. I just got on a waiting list for hedemoras in Michigan. I want eggs first and chicks second, but she said that it'll probably be only chicks available because she's just starting out and is going to hatch everything. I'll see what happens.

There's someone in MI? Who/where?? I actually go to MI kind of frequently! My eggs are coming from PA.

Back
Top Bottom