Votes: 6 5.2%
  • 31 - 40 eggs

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 41 - 50 eggs

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • 51+

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters
Hi there, i have gotten all your PM's, but im not on BYC for a while (1-3 weeks) so you all may join, and i'll replt to you all's PM's later!!

ChickyChickens

I candled my eggs again last night on day nine. 7 out of 12 are developing. My two silkie eggs both had blood rings and three eggs are clear. All the eggs left are dark brown and one green so they were a little bit difficult to see through but I saw movement in all of them! :)

Last edited:
Hey All! This is our first time hatchings in an incubator. We started 21 eggs on the 21st, and hope to hatch some on April 11th. All are barnyard mix mostly banty's. We candled last night 3 were clear, 2 blood rings, we have 1 that I am questioning. But, the rest looked fantastic. So excited.

Hey All! This is our first time hatchings in an incubator. We started 21 eggs on the 21st, and hope to hatch some on April 11th. All are barnyard mix mostly banty's. We candled last night 3 were clear, 2 blood rings, we have 1 that I am questioning. But, the rest looked fantastic. So excited.

Good luck on the beginning of your addiction....jk. Hope you have lots of fun and good luck!

It's 7 day candle night!
It's 7 day candle night!
1f606.png

I see a few clears in the.game mix and silkies, but we leave until day 14 just to be sure.
Lots of veining in ALL of our EE, oegb, & rosecomb blended (after doing some research we've decided it can't be jap banties)

Last edited:
I sent my Pm to join! Will be hatching OEG barnyard mixes for a friend for part of the cut! Suuuper eggcited
wink.png

This'll be my first contest!

I just got done candling ALL. THOSE. EGGS.

I pulled 3 Leghorns and 3 Rhode Island Reds that were clear and 1 Silkie/Sizzle egg that had quite. The OEGB egg with the crack is still alive, but the air cell is pretty big, so I don't have high hopes for it. I sealed the crack with some nail polish, so we'll see what it does.
Everything else in my incubators is developing well. I still have 18 eggs under my broodies that I haven't checked yet. I don't usually mess with their eggs, but I might check them this time just to make sure there aren't any clears to make a little space for them. They're bantams, and they're covering 6 LF eggs each, so I figure any extra room under there will make their jobs easier.

:)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom