• 31 - 40 eggs

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 41 - 50 eggs

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • 51+

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters
023xfJtCUP

Friend's dad just dropped off eight duck eggs and six more chicken eggs so now I have eight duck and thirteen chicken eggs in the incubator.

Just did a candling. Two of my five blue slate turkey eggs were pulled as clears, the other three look to be doing fine. Of the 19 barnyard mix eggs I added last week, 7 were pulled as clears and one as a blood ring. Three from the original batch of chicken eggs were also pulled as blood rings.

I am left with 84 eggs in my incubators. 70 chicken eggs due to hatch April 7, and 12 barnyard mix chicken eggs and the three remaining turkey eggs on April 14. Lockdown day for the 70 is April 4.

Hopefully everyone else is doing at least as well at this point. Good luck!

Just candled the duck and also chicken eggs (I put under a hen the same day as the duck eggs). Out of 6 four had veins, the other two were clear. My white Silkie eggs from my new hen candled clear. The one that had some thing in it was the EE mix, yay
1f612.png
. I only put that under there to make sure that if one Silkie hatched it would have a friend.

I will join! I gotta get back to you on number of eggs and set date tho, as we are in the middle of our first hatch and will collect eggs until these fluffbutts clear the incubator! Will pm you in a couple days!

Also I will be running my own personal hatch date, my baby girl is due April 10th so we shall see when I go into lockdo-- I mean labor! ;)

Congrats on your new baby girl. I hope the little chic doesn't keep you waiting.

Hi everyone. I am just joining in on the fun. A while back I set 16 chicken eggs and 36 duck eggs. As of today I still have 14 chicken eggs due to hatch on 4/4, and 32 duck eggs due to hatch on 4/7. Best of luck to everyone. Geez, I just realized that lockdown for my chickens is tomorrow. I better go plug my hatcher in!!!!

This is my first time hatching too. Hope it goes well! :) Using a forced air styro incubator. No auto turner, but I can tell I'll need one if I want to do more hatching! Set 12 Bourbon Red turkey eggs on Saturday and will add 12 Easter Egger eggs for an April 26th hatch.

Back
Top Bottom