Votes: 6 5.2%
  • 31 - 40 eggs

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 41 - 50 eggs

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • 51+

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters
I don't know, I want to have one with a bigger capacity, :/ can u get the Eco with an automatic cradle, so u don't have to turn them? And I'm still confused, how to u change the temperature on the Eco?

I don't know, I want to have one with a bigger capacity,
hmm.png
can u get the Eco with an automatic cradle, so u don't have to turn them? And I'm still confused, how to u change the temperature on the Eco?
Yes, you can buy the cradle separately.

Please note: your incubator may not be set to the correct temperature from the factory and the following procedure must be followed before setting eggs.
3.7 As the incubator warms up and approaches its control setting the red heater indicator LED will change from continuously on to flashing. Allow the incubator to stabilise for at least an hour before adjusting the temperature.
3.8 Rotate the red adjustment spindle located in the cable connector housing with a small screwdriver – clockwise to increase temperature, anticlockwise to reduce it. 2°F (1°C) is about ¼ turn of the spindle. Refer to the thermometer to check temperature. Adjust temperature with care – small differences have large effects on hatching performance.
When reducing temperature the red LED may go out while the incubator cools – this is normal.

Yes, you can buy the cradle separately.

Please note: your incubator may not be set to the correct temperature from the factory and the following procedure must be followed before setting eggs.
3.7 As the incubator warms up and approaches its control setting the red heater indicator LED will change from continuously on to flashing. Allow the incubator to stabilise for at least an hour before adjusting the temperature.
3.8 Rotate the red adjustment spindle located in the cable connector housing with a small screwdriver – clockwise to increase temperature, anticlockwise to reduce it. 2°F (1°C) is about ¼ turn of the spindle. Refer to the thermometer to check temperature. Adjust temperature with care – small differences have large effects on hatching performance.
When reducing temperature the red LED may go out while the incubator cools – this is normal.

Ok thanks :) I might just get the octagon 40 Eco :) I've been using the octagon 20 advance to hatch geese eggs, I have had to do nothing , apart from cooling them and spraying them every day for 15 minutes but apart from that, I've had to do nothing!!

Back
Top Bottom