Votes: 6 5.2%
  • 31 - 40 eggs

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 41 - 50 eggs

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • 51+

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters
Have some hatching early ,just got home from work and there it was.
Sorry it is blurry had to take the pictures fast. One out and I see another pipping
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
They are all SO cute!

I candled my eggs yesterday (day 14). All of them still look good, but I have one that I have concerns about. There was one obvious red vein, at first I thought it was a blood ring, but there were also all the other usual veins like the rest... thoughts?

This egg has concerned me from the start, but seems to be developing. Air cell is right on track like the others.

I am going to candle them one last time on Saturday (Day 18), before lockdown. Hoping they all make it!

Well I got frustrated with my LG's and their manic temp swings and bought a brinsea octagon 20 to use as a hatcher. I can't wait to test it out! It should arrive just in time to get it set up and ready for my next lockdown batch in a week or so.

Well I got frustrated with my LG's and their manic temp swings and bought a brinsea octagon 20 to use as a hatcher. I can't wait to test it out! It should arrive just in time to get it set up and ready for my next lockdown batch in a week or so.
That's what I have been doing one runs a little colder so i use the warmer one for hatching.

Why am I thinking I would incubate in the Brinsea and hatch in the LG? The Brinsea would be much easier to clean, but if the temp was dropped a degree or two on the LG, to keep it from over heating, wouldn't that be less critical than the first 18 days?

Back
Top Bottom