Votes: 6 5.2%
  • 31 - 40 eggs

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 41 - 50 eggs

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • 51+

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters
that's what I am hatching, on day 20 1/2 eggs have moved but no pip yet? that I can see..
th.gif

@Sustained Where do you sell? Locally, online, through friends??? I had such a good time I'd love to hatch for people that don't have incubators or broody hens.

I haven't been on to much lately because I've been to busy taking care of chicks. Aaaaghhh! Chicks everywhere! I finally sat down and counted my chickens and ducks. I have 106!!! That's insane. I guess the crazy chicken math in my head thought it was maybe 30-40? I was a little off in my guesstimate. I just processed a roo for dinner tomorrow so it would have been 107. 106 is much more acceptable than 107 right?

I haven't been on to much lately because I've been to busy taking care of chicks. Aaaaghhh! Chicks everywhere! I finally sat down and counted my chickens and ducks. I have 106!!! That's insane. I guess the crazy chicken math in my head thought it was maybe 30-40? I was a little off in my guesstimate. I just processed a roo for dinner tomorrow so it would have been 107. 106 is much more acceptable than 107 right?
My fowl spreadsheet says I'm at 223. That's not completely insane right? That counts my chicks, adult chickens, guinea, and ducklings. Totaaaaallly acceptable and not crazy at all.

CrazyChickenCat just made me feel better about my number. Now I know there is still room to grow. I am not even at 100 yet. Although there are still 52 eggs in the bator and 1 broody duck and 4 broody hens. Hmmmmm

@Sustained Where do you sell? Locally, online, through friends??? I had such a good time I'd love to hatch for people that don't have incubators or broody hens.

I list them on craigslist and they go faster than I can hatch them. I've got a waiting list that just keeps getting longer. And of course the people I have sold to tell their friends or whoever and pass my number on so I get random texts a lot from people asking what I have or what I have coming up soon.

My fowl spreadsheet says I'm at 223.  That's not completely insane right? That counts my chicks, adult chickens, guinea, and ducklings.  Totaaaaallly acceptable and not crazy at all.  

Ok, I guess as long as there is at least one person out here crazier than I am it's not so bad. It's like speeding on the freeway, you can drive as fast as you want as long as there is at least one person going faster.

Back
Top Bottom