Votes: 6 5.2%
  • 31 - 40 eggs

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 41 - 50 eggs

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • 51+

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters
My April babies are 4 weeks old now and getting so big, I have not been able to confirm which ones are roosters yet... hard to tell since they are cross breeds.

Anyway, my tea cup pictures were a great idea, but now it is really hard to get the photos..but here they are at 4 weeks:

The first 3 are my Dominique/Ameraucana crosses:

These last 3 are my Dominique/Rhode Island Red crosses:

My April babies are 4 weeks old now and getting so big, I have not been able to confirm which ones are roosters yet... hard to tell since they are cross breeds. Anyway, my tea cup pictures were a great idea, but now it is really hard to get the photos..but here they are at 4 weeks: The first 3 are my Dominique/Ameraucana crosses: These last 3 are my Dominique/Rhode Island Red crosses:
Would say the last two are roos.

After 6 weeks (first time everything failed) my dear black Brahma succeeded hatching 4 chicks 8 eggs were not fertile. I'm afraid I need a serious discussion with the one to blame, the rooster DSK, that is. But I'm happy with the 4 chicks, 2 brahmas and 2 farm chickens.

My quail hatch was a total disaster, due to the eggs: too small, too empty, too infertile. Yes, too empty, I found an egg without anything in it, just a shell. I started again with other and hopefully better eggs 3 days ago. Set 50 eggs.

My brother came and built my new coop this weekend. All my babies are outside now.

One of my babies tried to crow today. Not sure which one because they were in the coop at the time but I know it wasn't Johann.

Back
Top Bottom