April Hatch Thread--Come Join Us!

The waiting is soooooooooooooo hard!!!!!
pop.gif

Day 9 - DAY 99999999999999999999999 - that means we are half way to lockdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- I am counting days. Dh is hovering over the bator ( he doesn;t let anyone touch "his eggs!")
like he laid them himself! -
gig.gif
lau.gif

Oes

My phone just cannot upload the pictures! Oh well I will try again soon. So far it's just the same 3 that have hatched and moved into the brooder now. The barred Rock has a really definite spot on it's head. That is typically a female correct? I sure hope so! 3 more pips and one zipper right now!!!! So excited this being my first try at hatching (and using shipped eggs at that) I was not expecting much. I can only hope this 2nd clutch does half as well!

And as always: HAPPY HATCHING TO ALL!!!!
ya.gif

I have three pipped and still waiting...... my first batch took awhile to hatch after pipping as well, not sure why.

I take it back, (Yes
ya.gif
) two three pipping and one zipping, come on " Little Red Hen" baby!!!
How cool is that, all these changes within 6 minutes!

Last edited:
The waiting is soooooooooooooo hard!!!!!:pop

Day 9 - DAY 99999999999999999999999 - that means we are half way to lockdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- I am counting days. Dh is hovering over the bator ( he doesn;t let anyone touch "his eggs!")
like he laid them himself! - :gig :lau
Oes

My hubby is the same way. He acts like he laid them and has actually growled at me when I look at them lol silly man

I have three pipped and still waiting...... my first batch took awhile to hatch after pipping as well, not sure why.

I take it back, (Yes
ya.gif
No joke right after seeing one start to zip and then bam! crazy peeping and a little Austrolorp (2nd one to hatch) on its back fully out of the egg in one push!

hatch day for half my eggs is tomorrow! so eggcited! cant wait to see what the chicks are gonna look like! keep walking by the bator and even though hatchday is tomorrow i keep looking for pips and listening for chirping.

I take it back, (Yes
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
so excited for you.
pop.gif
can't wait to see pics

Back
Top Bottom