April WYGS Mystery Swap~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipped mine out today. Sorry I waited till the last minute.
hide.gif

Yeah, they don't like shipping without a return address. It's ok, most don't know your real name. I know i don't.

Shipped my box today, sorry it's last min.
On the bright side I think it was pretty cool! :D

I was just reading back and saw about the expired seeds. I just picked up what I mailed out but I was in a rush I didn't check for a date. If it is a problem I will gladly reship.

picked up my final mystery box this morning! Tons of eggs! Packaged beautifully too!
now if I can figure out what the abbreviations stand for...

Lol, I'm not asking for the answer, I'm just the kind of person that will rack my brains to figure it out.

I'll admit i asked for suggestions but can't wait to see what pops out!

Last edited:
Lol, I'm not asking for the answer, I'm just the kind of person that will rack my brains to figure it out.

I'll admit i asked for suggestions but can't wait to see what pops out!
If you're like me you have to wait about 5 weeks to figure it out. I have some in my growout pen that I still don't know what they are at 12 weeks. I ordered from a heritage breeder, and he threw in some extras that were a different breed. None of the ones I ordered hatched but all the extras. I have a black feather footed something that has been in my grow out pen since February, and I still don't know what it is and whether it is a cockerel or pullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom