Araucana

exoticduckluvr

Songster
10 Years
Jan 23, 2010
Vancleave
Hard to Find Pure Bantam Araucana. Many to choose from. All colors and types. 3 1/2 months to 2 months old. Some of my Adult Stock was purchased directly from SkyBlueEgg & others from Bobbi Porto lines. Bobbi no longer raises Araucana

All hand raised. They tend to be very wild & skittish if hen raised

All have faults(comb &/or legcolor) and are not Show Quality but come from good bloodlines and will make good starter stock for the money. The roo's are breeding but the young hens not laying yet but anytime now

You choose which birds you want from pictures listed below. Pairs only No Hen without Roo but extra Roo's Available

Rumpless & Dbl Tufted $100.00 pr only a few available

1 Rumpless Cleanfaced & 1 Double Tufted Tailed $70.00 pr.

Rumpless Cleanfaced $60.00 pr

Cleanfaced tailed $20.00 pr. nice friendly pure blooded blue egg laying prs

Some 1 yr old or less for sale as well. 2 cleanfaced Roo'sare from SkyBlueEgg I got as chicks last May
Several Splash Hens from Bobbi Porto lines, tufted & rumpless & tailed/partial tailed. I have to many of them

Pictures can be seen here
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v469/1birdylady/Bantam Araucana/
You choose what you want by telling me row# and picture # from left to right or e-mail me the link for the pics of the birds you want
First come first severed with payment on chosen birds

Actual shipping charges plus 5 dollar used disinfected box fee as long as they last. 10 for quad box with purchase of 4 birds only(only have 1) discount shipping for multiple purchases. 2 prs will probably ship for 20 to 30 more. Weight is the determining factor in shipping

Any whole dollar amount over minus box charge will be refunded

I take Pay Pal or P.O. Money Order only.

Birds will be shipped the first Monday or Tuesday after Payment has cleared for M.O. received.
E-mail me for payment info

Time is limited for the sale of these birds as temps will be to hot to ship in another month or so on my end. We are having 80 degree days already.

Back
Top Bottom