Are all of these roosters?

After reviewing, it's seems as if I made a mistake and posted the same bird twice. Sorry about the confusion! So 2 and 6 are the same, just in different lighting. I took more pics of him/her, if y'all could take another look?
Also just to double check with you guys, 5 is definitely a pullet, and the Silkie mix 7 definitely a roo?
@JedJackson @fluffycrow @HorseGirlAbby
@JacinLarkwell

Attachments

• PXL_20240124_224357178.jpg
    PXL_20240124_224357178.jpg
    831.3 KB · Views: 7
  • PXL_20240124_223219229.jpg
    PXL_20240124_223219229.jpg
    845.7 KB · Views: 7
After reviewing, it's seems as if I made a mistake and posted the same bird twice. Sorry about the confusion! So 2 and 6 are the same, just in different lighting. I took more pics of him/her, if y'all could take another look?
Also just to double check with you guys, 5 is definitely a pullet, and the Silkie mix 7 definitely a roo?
@JedJackson @fluffycrow @HorseGirlAbby
@JacinLarkwell
I still think it is a pullet with unusual coloring. Worth holding on to until you know for certain.

#5 is definitely a pullet.

#7 is definitely a cockerel.

I love their colors, btw. Husleys can throw interesting colors when they're crossed.

I still think it is a pullet with unusual coloring. Worth holding on to until you know for certain.

I love their colors, btw. Husleys can throw interesting colors when they're crossed.
I agree with Jed. The one in question has a small comb and feet, it's just the red coloring that is making me a bit suspicious. Definitely update in a few weeks if you're still unsure.

Ok Great, I'll hang on to it for a few more weeks, see if anything rooish develops.

And thank you! Was hoping for Hulsey colors with chiller temperaments. This may be the only Roo I end up keeping, he's just so pretty.

Thanks for the help guys 🙏

Attachments

• PXL_20240103_125514796.jpg
    PXL_20240103_125514796.jpg
    964.1 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom