Are these black astrolorps?

this is Diamond. Sold as a female. We have had her for 3 weeks. I believe she was a week old when we got her.

Which is also fine. But the black sex-links were in another bin. The word PULLET is what is making me happy. The word "frauds" is what I would use to describe CAL Ranch. They sold me an Araucana (saw the sign, got excited) that was actually an Easter Egger. We named her Bunny. And they sold Diamond as a Barred Rock. Another group thought she was an Astrolorp. Whatever as long as she is a she.

The feet are Diamond's This other pretty lady is Bunny. We later realized when you put them together, it's Bunny Diamond! A nice older Jewish woman originally from Long Island now living in Boca, Florida. (Family joke)

Last edited:
Which is also fine. But the black sex-links were in another bin. The word PULLET is what is making me happy. The word "frauds" is what I would use to describe CAL Ranch. They sold me an Araucana (saw the sign, got excited) that was actually an Easter Egger. We named her Bunny. And they sold Diamond as a Barred Rock. Another group thought she was an Astrolorp. Whatever as long as she is a she. The feet are Diamond's This other pretty lady is Bunny. We later realized when you put them together, it's Bunny Diamond! A nice older Jewish woman originally from Long Island now living in Boca, Florida. (Family joke)
Awww, she/he is so cute! :love

Back
Top Bottom